e.comm Technologies is compliant with all applicable data protection and data privacy laws in the jurisdictions in which it operates. We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable data protection laws, including EU Data Protection consumer legislation, from time to time in place. As a company, e.comm shares your concerns about maintaining the privacy of personal information collected on the Internet. Use of this Website constitutes consent to e.comm’s collection and use of personal data as outlined below:
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Users; Cookies e.comm may collect and/or track
- the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users to the website,
- the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with e.comm or the website by e-mail,
- information knowingly provided by the user in online forms, registration forms, etc. (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data)
- aggregate and user-specific information on which pages users access.
e.comm may place Internet “cookies” on users’ hard drives. Internet cookies can save data about individual users, such as the user’s name, password, user-name, screen preferences, the pages of a site viewed by the user, and the advertisements viewed or clicked by the user. When a user performs a search within the website, e.comm may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. E.comm may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
- Use of Personal Data Collected
e.comm will not disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to e.comm, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., subpoenas). e.comm will cooperate with law enforcement authorities. Further, you agree that you do not object to us contacting you for those purposes specified herein whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under EU Directive 2002/58 on Privacy and Electronic Communications.
- Opt-Out Right
Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by e.comm to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting e.comm by email.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children
e.comm does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the website or its services to children. No one under the age of 13 should submit any personal information to e.comm and/or the website.
- e.comm’s Right to Contact Visitor/Subscriber