Avaya Support Advantage (SA) offers support options tailored to meet your needs:
Support Advantage has two remote options – Essential Support or Preferred Support. Essential Support Essential Support is our basic level of remote support services to keep your core hardware and software up and running. Services include:
24×7 remote technical support – Available for your Avaya communications hardware and software, remote technical support helps control the cost of out-of-hours service and provides committed response objectives as fast as one hour.
Minor updates and notification – Essential Support provides access to software and firmware service pack updates. Major software upgrades are available to both Essential Support and Preferred Support customers for an incremental fee through the Upgrade Advantage service package.
Enhanced Web services – Essential provides access to a comprehensive collection of online tools and Avaya-based information sources to help you resolve issues quickly, access knowledge and improve your system performance:
- Web ticketing and intelligent routing for faster service response.
- E-notifications to keep you informed.
- HealthCheck reports to improve your administration and performance.
- Case Status Alerts to keep you informed about the progress of your cases.
- Support Forums to expand your knowledge, resources and network.
- My Reports for customized reports on your systems
- Avaya Software Compatibility
- Parts Next Business Day provides replacement of any covered part that Avaya determines to be inoperative will be shipped for next day delivery (where geographically available)
Increased security – As an entitlement to your product purchase, you will receive the Secure Access Link (SAL) gateway. With this application, Avaya can support your products with secure remote connectivity, enabling increased security, greater bandwidth and detailed logging of remote sessions. The SAL gateway can support up to 500 devices and be deployed redundantly. It eliminates costly dedicated modem lines while providing a connectivity tool that meets compliance standards.